IWIL conducts entrepreneurship awareness programs for aspiring women across rural and urban regions of the country, with an objective of awakening the inner strength of women and unveiling their capabilities.
IWIL entrepreneurship awareness programs are focused on:
– The need for social and economical independence and heightening of women
– Motivation for initiating start-ups and realizing their ideas
– Introduction to available and emerging opportunities
– Introduction to available resources and possible methods
– Discussion on innovative business ideas
– Introduction to government schemes, supportive agencies and fund raising opportunities
Note: Please share your above mentioned basic details, so that we can share the receipts and keep you updated about our programmes and activities.
For more information, contact at: